2011 Waiver Form - If you have a form that is NOT the 2012/2013 KidSport Calgary Application please send this waiver (signed) too. ** Please note this is ONLY IF the application form you have is NOT 2012/2013 KidSport Calgary.
KidSport Calgary supports applications for sport programs that meet Sport Canada's definition of sport. Sport Canada defines sport as an activity that involves two or more participants engaging in a competition. It involves formal rules and procedures, and requires tactics, strategies, neuromuscular skills and a high degree of difficulty, risk and effort. It excludes activities in which a motorized vehicle is the primary determinant of the outcome.
Sport Club Information - this section of the application should be completed and signed by an appropriate member of the sport club. This includes confirmation of insurance from the sport club, and lists funding requirements for registration fees and equipment. Please ensure that the club name listed is the group’s legal name, as KidSport™ Calgary will be issuing cheques to the name listed on the form.
Financial Information - the following is a list of appropriate documents that applicants can submit (please select one):
- Calgary Housing document from the current year
- Alberta Child Health Benefit letter stating your coverage period (Alberta Works)
- Income Support Stubs: Formerly known as Support For Independance
- Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped stubs (AISH
- Notice of Assessment from the most recent tax year for each adult in the household
- Canada Child Tax Benefit Notice from the most recent tax year
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- Workers Compensation Board (WCB) pay stubs
- Employment Insurance (EI) documentation
- Student Loan: if you are a full time student
- Three consecutive recent pay stubs
- Alternative Documents:
The parent or guardian must sign the release of liability and indemnification in section eight of the application form to be considered eligible for funding.
Once the application is completely filled out, and the appropriate financial documentation is attached, the form can be submitted via mail or fax to the KidSport™ Calgary office. It is always good practice to phone the KidSport™ Calgary office at (403) 202- 0251 to confirm receipt of any faxed application. KidSport™ is not responsible for applications that did not transmit properly (or at all).
For more information contact:
Lisa Parham Coordinator, Fund Distribution & Administration
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (403) 202-0251
*For all applicant and sport club inquiries relating to KidSport™ Calgary funding
KidSport™ Society of Calgary
PO Box 94011 Elbow River PO